Centreville Bank is looking for enthusiastic, career-oriented candidates for a Bank on the move! If you like the idea of working for a bank that empowers you to be responsive to your customers’ needs, we have an opportunity for you.
Founded in 1828, Centreville Bank is dedicated to delivering “Banking the way you want” to our customers. We are one of the region’s most stable and well-capitalized banks, with a growing presence that reaches into every corner of Rhode Island and nearby Massachusetts and Connecticut.
The Banker is responsible for providing an exceptional customer experience in the branch while meeting all business objectives. The Banker works with the management team to ensure sales, service and operational plans are met. The Banker will ensure that all proper bank policies and procedures are followed and will actively participate in the cross sell of the Bank’s products and services. Positions available at various Bank locations: Warwick, East Greenwich,
- Assist customers in opening of accounts. Initiate conversations with customers to offer needs based cross selling opportunities of products and services.
- Prepare loan applications for various consumer lending products including personal, auto, and equity products. Follow through with completed application to closing the loan once approved.
- Refer customers to other business lines for mortgage, commercial lending, merchant services and online channel needs.
- Deliver consistent, exceptional customer service by adhering to Centreville Bank’s service expectations.
- Own the customer experience from beginning to end.
- Contribute to the achievement of Bank objectives and goals.
- Active participation in the community on behalf of the Bank.
- Perform as a team member by participating in the daily workflow.
- Comply with all Retail and Bank policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Meet expectations for attendance and punctuality.
- Participate in the day to day operational functions of the branch including accurate daily settlement of cash drawers, vaults, ATMs, branch, and daily reports.
- Must be flexible with ability to adapt to change.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 2 years of cash handling experience, sales and service experience preferred.
- This position requires the employee to be registered as a mortgage loan originator with the National Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS).
- Ability to project the vision and image of Centreville Bank.
- Strong knowledge of current banking environment procedures and regulations.
- Strong knowledge of bank products, services, policies, and procedures.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to multitask.
Salary Range: Commensurate with experience.
Centreville Bank offers a competitive salary and benefits package that includes medical and dental coverage, life insurance, disability insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off and holidays.
Centreville Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All positions are subject to periodic evaluation.
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : High School
Experience Level : Entry Level
Job Function : Customer Service