Centreville Bank is looking for enthusiastic, career-oriented candidates for a Bank on the move! If you like the idea of working for a bank that empowers you to be responsive to your customers’ needs, we have an opportunity for you.
Founded in 1828, Centreville Bank is dedicated to delivering “Banking the way you want” to our customers. We are one of the region’s most stable and well-capitalized banks, with a growing presence that reaches into every corner of Rhode Island and nearby Massachusetts and Connecticut.
The Business Intelligence Analyst I collects, interprets, and analyzes data through the use of various applications, databases and business intelligence tools. The analyst is responsible for developing routine reports and solutions to support normal business operational needs, including but not limited to quality control reports, operational efficiency reports, regulatory and audit requests, and special project support as assigned.
- Works collaboratively with the business units to provide strong reporting and analytical information that supports process improvement, operational efficiencies, project support and data driven decision making.
- Analyzes datasets including transaction, customer, and product data, to reinforce data-driven decision making by management team.
- Develops reports in Crystal Reports or other report writing applications to fulfill requests from all business lines.
- Coordinates the delivery of reports to the end users through the use of the report scheduling application, ftp process, uploading to cold storage or e-mail as appropriate.
- Maintains all master report inventories to ensure completeness and accuracy of all scheduled reports and routine audit requests.
- Use innovative techniques and various applications to integrate data from separate systems to create consistent reports that are readily available for management review.
- Review data for quality control. Identify inconsistencies and develop solutions to resolve data and reporting challenges.
- Reviews key applications and data sets to understand data inputs and outputs as well as business processes to make recommendations for streamlining procedures, improved reporting, increased efficiency and cost savings.
- Represents the Business Intelligence department on various project teams. Report project status to Director and Sr. Business Intelligence Analyst.
- Provides presentation support through the use of PowerBI or other visualization applications.
- Utilize intermediate to advanced Excel techniques such as pivot tables, advanced sorting and filtering, logical and mathematical formulas, conditional formatting and charting to prepare, cleanse and analyze data.
- Supports financial reporting through the development of reports in Prologue Financials.
- Maintain current knowledge and consistent compliance with regulations, bank policies and procedures related to the position, including but not limited to Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) and Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Excellent analytical, communication, time management and documentation skills.
- Advance problem solving skills
- Practices excellent time management skills.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and other MS Office applications.
- Experience using Crystal Reports
- Knowledge of SQL
- Experience with PowerBI, Tableau or other visualization tools
Salary Range: Commensurate with experience.
Centreville Bank offers a competitive salary and benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, disability insurance, tuition reimbursement, 401(k) plan, paid time off and holidays.
Centreville Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All positions are subject to periodic evaluation.
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Bachelors Degree
Experience Level : Entry Level
Job Function : ""