Founded in 1828, Centreville Bank is dedicated to delivering “Banking the Way You Want” to our customers. We are one of Rhode Island’s most stable and well-capitalized community banks, with a growing presence that reaches every corner of Rhode Island and into nearby Massachusetts and Connecticut.
Centreville Bank is looking for enthusiastic, career-oriented Contact Center Representative candidates for a Bank on the move! If you like the idea of working for a Bank that empowers you to be responsive to your customers’ needs, we have opportunities for you. This position will provide you with training and experience to help jump-start your career and prepare you to succeed in the financial industry. Centerville Bank’s Contact Center Representatives make a difference to our customers by utilizing several databases and software programs to answer inquiries on every aspect of our services, including online banking, accounts, loans and financial protection. As a proactive Contact Center Representative, you identify solutions to aid customers in their financial lives which then results in creating flexibility for their life events. Key
- Perform bank transactions through various modes including but not limited to phones, mail, and video.
- Work in a fast-paced, changing environment that requires accuracy, multi-tasking, and communicating resolutions in an efficient manner.
- Display passion, commitment and drive to deliver an experience that improves our customers financial lives.
- Ability to engage with customers and seek to understand their needs while actively sharing options using plain language.
- Aptitude to build rapport and handle objections with diverse demographics. Knowledgeable about all Bank products and services.
- Research problems and provide customers with resolutions within established timeframes.
- Partner with various operational support staff in the reconciliation of customer problems while attempting to limit future occurrences.
- Navigate multiple computer systems while interacting with the customer.
- Respond efficiently and accurately to callers, explaining possible solutions, and ensuring that customers feel supported and valued.
- Resolve problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems to the proper departments.
- Maintain current knowledge and consistent compliance with regulations, bank policies and procedures related to position including but not limited to Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) and Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC).
- Perform other duties as assigned by direct manager and other departments as needed.
- 1+ years of customer service experience required; experience effectively resolving difficult customer situations is preferred.
- Experience in banking strongly preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability of strong problem-solving skills and strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively.
- Experience addressing and resolving complex customer issues
- Ability to work overtime and Saturdays as needed.
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications and utilize search tools to find information.
Salary Range: Commensurate with experience.
Centreville Bank offers a competitive salary and benefits package that includes medical and dental coverage, life insurance, disability insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off and holidays. Centreville Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All positions are subject to periodic evaluation.
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : High School
Experience Level : Entry Level
Job Function : Customer Service