At Residence Inn, we believe in openness, freedom and traveling the way one loves to live. We deliver and elevate an experience where our guests can truly live their life on the road. Our team members are empowered to make sure our guests don’t just feel like a guest; they feel like one’s self.
We would like to welcome you on a journey to be connected to something bigger than oneself and become part of the Residence Inn family! We are always looking for great people who are passionate, committed to being the best, and ready to jump into any situation to give a helping hand. With a variety of positions, we are confident you will find the perfect within our hotel. If you are a positive person and have a genuine interest in the well-being of others around you, we invite you to apply today!
As Room Attendant, you will be a vital part of the overall guest experience. You will be responsible for cleaning and preparing rooms for our overnight guests. A well-prepared room is one that is clean, fully stocked, and in good working order, which allows us to deliver an exceptional experience for our guests. If you have great attention to detail, take direction well, and like to follow a consistent routine, this might be just the job for you!
- Stock housekeeping cart with cleaning supplies, fresh linens and guest supplies.
- Clean guest rooms as assigned, including, but not limited to, making beds, cleaning bathrooms, dusting, vacuuming, and removing linen and trash.
- Change and replenish bed linens, towels and other guest amenities, as needed.
- Clean other designated areas when assigned, including, but not limited to restrooms, public areas, offices, and meeting rooms.
- Ensure all hotel property is in working order. Report missing articles, damage, or mechanical problems to management or supervisor, as necessary.
- Respond to guest requests and report guest issues and complaints in a hospitable manner to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Turn in and log all guest property left in room or other public space.
- Attend pre-shift meetings to learn assignments and the day’s tasks.
- Perform deep cleaning tasks, as needed (for example flip mattresses, move furniture).
- Ensure all rooms/assigned tasked are completed with the allotted MPR’s.
- Knowledge of housekeeping and laundry operations and procedures.
- Knowledge of proper use and storage of cleaning chemicals.
- General knowledge of equipment such as vacuums, commercial washers and dryers.
- Able to understand and speak some of the English language.
- Able to prioritize work assignments.
- Demonstrate genuine care for customers and employees.
- Able to work in fast paced environment.
- Associate Hotel Discounts Worldwide!
- PTO Accrual from day one!
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Short Term & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Type : Full-Time, Part-time
Education Level : High School
Experience Level : Entry Level
Job Function : Customer Service